Skip to main content

SWEETHEART CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY PLEAS‏


My Only In Mind


I am glad to tell you that I appreciate your company and all you told me,I will also like to see you face to face" Just know that am looking for a way to come out
of here and start-up my education tats while am not ridding any thing for you; Only contact this Bank and get this money so that our new year will be with prosperity indeed,you can call me today by2,o'clock  Senegal time with the Reverend phone number I gave to you I will be waiting for your call I will be very happy to hear your voice.



I want you to know that before I contacted you I prayed and fasted as i asked God to show me some body like you who is caring, who will take me as he takes his self, then i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man I am looking, forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, So can't look for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you Honey! that is why I am giving you all this information's!.

My love is for you and you alone, I will
like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev with (00221 77 290 7292) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend around 2pm my time I will be there waiting your urgent call and ask hi
m the best time to call me. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim, this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my not of age and refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to it. in your account in your country.please try your best to contact  bank 1th years are like number

The contact information of the Bank are as follows, Standard Chartered Bank PIC  LondonMr Peter Sands Executive Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer
 

    Email      (petersands20scbnlondon@mail.com)
                                                   Or
                                       Email  (petersandsscbnlondon@mail.com)                                                                                  

THE NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFICER IS MR. PETER SANDS
                                       TELEPHONE NUMBERS +447 042 068 953
   OR +447 011 132 739
ACCOUNT NAME IS, Dr PATRICK MABOU
                                                    AMOUNT( 6.5) MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS ANNABEL MABOU.
MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT NUMBER IS BLB 43483002/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which I Annabel Mabou is the next of kin.

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every are of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you

contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travel ling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!you rs forever! In Love
miss Annabel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LINDA KAITA

lindakaita2@hotmail.com Hello Dear.   My name is Linda, a girl of 24 years old. I saw your profile on  (facebook) and i became interested in you; So I would like to know more  about you. Write back to me through this email address, because I'm not  always on facebook. this  is my facebook name (Zerox Haguai Opiria) also send me your photos. Please be sure to write back to me through This  e-mail address. Thanks from Linda.

Is Speed Limiting The Way To Go???

Federal Government considers the many benefits of speed limiting technology. The Ferderal Groverment is considering the introduction of speed limiting on Australian Roads. This new concept in the introduction of a speed limiter in all vehicles travelling in Australian roads. A speed limiter is a built-in microchip that allows the speed of a vehicle to be preset. The technology is already in use in some countries. According to the Canada Safety Council,  "speed limiting would ensure all trucks operate at a save speed. That would reduce highway collisions related to tailgating and improper lane changes". This anti-speed technology has one major drawback: the drive can over ride this system. In November 2011, Sydney is going to host the First International Conference on Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA). They will be reviewing the effectiveness of the world first passive ISA navigator device with notional speed limit database. This conference will be held in (NSW)

Cynthia Maxwell is a scammer AKA 419 Message #2

My Lovely Darling, Thanks allot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I have confidence you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee s