Skip to main content

Honey Please Contact The Bank Today For The Transferring Of The Money To Your Account

My Lovely Darling,
Thanks allot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me today at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number (+221779539822) which I gave to you. Darling i will be very happy to hear your voice and I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.


I have confidence you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

The name of the bank and contacts are stated as follow:
Royal Bank of Scotland  PLC LONDON
Title transfer officer, Mr. Nelson Smith.

Office Telephone::::  +447031815644
             OR                  
Fax :::::::::::::::::::   +447017029533
E-mails:-
               Rbslondonplc@excite.co.uk
               royalbankscotlandlondonplc@yahoo.co.uk
                     
Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss Juliet Maxwell.
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr.Patrick Maxwell
Account Number::::::::::: (RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB)
Amount Deposited::::::::::::6.5 Million US $
Name of Bank::::::::Royal Bank of Scotland.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank !.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Juliet Maxwell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LINDA KAITA

lindakaita2@hotmail.com Hello Dear.   My name is Linda, a girl of 24 years old. I saw your profile on  (facebook) and i became interested in you; So I would like to know more  about you. Write back to me through this email address, because I'm not  always on facebook. this  is my facebook name (Zerox Haguai Opiria) also send me your photos. Please be sure to write back to me through This  e-mail address. Thanks from Linda.

Is Speed Limiting The Way To Go???

Federal Government considers the many benefits of speed limiting technology. The Ferderal Groverment is considering the introduction of speed limiting on Australian Roads. This new concept in the introduction of a speed limiter in all vehicles travelling in Australian roads. A speed limiter is a built-in microchip that allows the speed of a vehicle to be preset. The technology is already in use in some countries. According to the Canada Safety Council,  "speed limiting would ensure all trucks operate at a save speed. That would reduce highway collisions related to tailgating and improper lane changes". This anti-speed technology has one major drawback: the drive can over ride this system. In November 2011, Sydney is going to host the First International Conference on Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA). They will be reviewing the effectiveness of the world first passive ISA navigator device with notional speed limit database. This conference will be held in (NSW)

Cynthia Maxwell is a scammer AKA 419 Message #2

My Lovely Darling, Thanks allot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I have confidence you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee s