Skip to main content

MR MIKE PENCE

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

Message From Vice President of the United States.svg
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500,USA
Email:: vicepresidentofunitedstate@gmail.com


Greetings to you and your family.

I am  Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from
the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once
you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft
Eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address
by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mrs Mary Obi

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email
in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :
11.A copy of your ID or passport

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
Vice President of the United States
The White House Official Residence of the President of the US 1600 Pennsylvania
Avenue NW,Washington DC 20500 USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LINDA KAITA

lindakaita2@hotmail.com Hello Dear.   My name is Linda, a girl of 24 years old. I saw your profile on  (facebook) and i became interested in you; So I would like to know more  about you. Write back to me through this email address, because I'm not  always on facebook. this  is my facebook name (Zerox Haguai Opiria) also send me your photos. Please be sure to write back to me through This  e-mail address. Thanks from Linda.

Is Speed Limiting The Way To Go???

Federal Government considers the many benefits of speed limiting technology. The Ferderal Groverment is considering the introduction of speed limiting on Australian Roads. This new concept in the introduction of a speed limiter in all vehicles travelling in Australian roads. A speed limiter is a built-in microchip that allows the speed of a vehicle to be preset. The technology is already in use in some countries. According to the Canada Safety Council,  "speed limiting would ensure all trucks operate at a save speed. That would reduce highway collisions related to tailgating and improper lane changes". This anti-speed technology has one major drawback: the drive can over ride this system. In November 2011, Sydney is going to host the First International Conference on Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA). They will be reviewing the effectiveness of the world first passive ISA navigator device with notional speed limit database. This conference will be held in (NSW)

Cynthia Maxwell is a scammer AKA 419 Message #2

My Lovely Darling, Thanks allot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I have confidence you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee s