Skip to main content

With love and trust. Scam message from Blessing Francis

My dear,
I hope you are doing fine? I wish i know you for a long time.
I don't like staying here because of the condition here, i am suffering so much here, we only eat ones in a day, i am just like someone in prison. Here is not a good place for someone to stay. After i read from you i decided to open up to you about this.
I will be so much happy if you can help me out though i don't know you very well but i want to trust you with my whole heart and believing that you will not betray me after all.
As i told you that my father was the personal adviser to the head of
the state of my country before he was killed. Here with me i have my
late father's Deposit Certificate and Death Certificate which i will
send to you later. when my father was alive he deposited some amount
of money in a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the
amount is 2.7million Us dollars. 

Already,  i have contacted the bank
and informed them about my plans to claim my money but the bank told
me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim. As a
refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have
it through an appointed representative as it is a law that governs all
refugees in the world.
So i will like you to help me and transfer this money into your own
account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling
documents and air ticket to come over there in your country for a
better life and to continue my Education. My freedom
and education is very important to me. I kept this secret from the
people in this camp the only person that know about it is our Reverend
David Patrick because he is like a father to us, but due to his
missionary work, he can not help me. Here is the tel number of our Rev,
(+221 771 378 961) I want you to call me when you receive my mail so that we can talk more on phone. When you call,  tell our Rev that you want to speak with me Blessing Frances and he will send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call. I do not have phone i would have given you my direct number but you can get me when you call him because i have already told him a little bit about you. and i will also send you my pictures on my nest mail
please you are the only person i have now in my whole life and whom i
think i can trust that will not betray me that is why i contacted you.
I really want this to work out with me and you.  You know how terrible
the world is now, and no one to trust, i believe that you will help me
but why i told you this so fast is because of my condition here as i
wish to go out from here before i die in suffer.
Please i will like you to give me the below information's, so i could
write a letter of nomination to the bank, introducing you as my
nominated Partner after which i will still give you there contact
information of the bank for you to contact them for the release and
transfer of my fathers money to your nominated account.
1.Your Full Legal Names....
2.Contact Address...........
3.Phone Number................
4.Nationality................. ......
5 Age......................... .......
6 Occupation....................
Regarding to the above, i will like you to be confidential and don't
tell it to anyone, because i am afraid of loosing my life and the
money, if people get to know about it. and the reason why i told you
all these things is that something in me keep on telling me starting
from the day i contacted you that you are the right one to help me in
this matter and that you can never betray me, please be my keeper,  i
am giving you all this information due to confidence i have in you and
from the first time i got in contact with you my spirit was at rest. I
like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding person like
you
Thanks a lot, i am looking forward for your urgent response have a blissful day.
Your friend,
Miss Blessing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LINDA KAITA

lindakaita2@hotmail.com Hello Dear.   My name is Linda, a girl of 24 years old. I saw your profile on  (facebook) and i became interested in you; So I would like to know more  about you. Write back to me through this email address, because I'm not  always on facebook. this  is my facebook name (Zerox Haguai Opiria) also send me your photos. Please be sure to write back to me through This  e-mail address. Thanks from Linda.

Is Speed Limiting The Way To Go???

Federal Government considers the many benefits of speed limiting technology. The Ferderal Groverment is considering the introduction of speed limiting on Australian Roads. This new concept in the introduction of a speed limiter in all vehicles travelling in Australian roads. A speed limiter is a built-in microchip that allows the speed of a vehicle to be preset. The technology is already in use in some countries. According to the Canada Safety Council,  "speed limiting would ensure all trucks operate at a save speed. That would reduce highway collisions related to tailgating and improper lane changes". This anti-speed technology has one major drawback: the drive can over ride this system. In November 2011, Sydney is going to host the First International Conference on Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA). They will be reviewing the effectiveness of the world first passive ISA navigator device with notional speed limit database. This conference will be held in (NSW)

REQUIED INFORMATIONS (FROM TED MICHAEL)

Dear Friend King Thanks for your reply to my mail and for willing to assist with the proposal and  I acknowledge your last reply. I worked for almost ten years as the office manager with my deceased boss, Mr. John Blumenthal, before his death on an aircraft in Angola in 2007. My boss, who became active in real estate and a broker at the South African Stock Exchange. He was a very successful businessman until his death. There was a message from his bank (ABSA Bank) recently that his account, which had remained for some time without action, would be declared inactive if he did not show up to activate the account. This brought in from curiosity inside me to inquire whether there was any money in the account. On my request, I was informed that there is a final payment of the sale of his house in Johannesburg because the court has promoted this before it is entered insolvent. On a cautious request, the money to the account was now paid. The amount in the